Business Correspondence Class 2

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Assignment#2,Sho

Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am writing in regard to your e mail. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Unfortunately your information you sent to us by email went missing due to some technical issues on our end. I only discovered the ploblem on Monday. Would it be possible for you to re-send me your information,



EDITED VERSION BELOW
Dear Rosa jackson (Ms. Rosa Jackson,)

I am writing in regard to your email. Please accept my sincerest apologies. Unfortunately your information you sent to us by email were (went) missing due to crash of my computer (DON'T BE SO SPECIFIC HERE: some technical issues on our end). And I could not find what the ploblem is until Monday. (BETTER: I only discovered the problem on Monday).
Would it be possible for you to re-send me your information, including the attachment(s)?

Sincerely,

Sho ishikawa

JONATHON'S NOTES: Sho, well done! The message is concise but effective. Please look at how I've edited some of your sentences. Good luck with the next assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home