Business Correspondence Class 2

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Assighnment #1 Akihito

Dear, Sally.

I'm writing the e-mail in regard to your itinerary. Could you let me know when you get back to the office. Also, do you have a right brochures? We need it to use the new ones at the conference.

You should check some information the attachments I've included here on your laptop before the meeting.

I'm looking forward sending me the email.

Best regards,

Akihito



EDITED VERSION
Dear, Sally. (Dear Sally,)

I'm writing the e-mail (emailing you) in regard to your itinerary. Let me know when you get back (will be getting back) to the office. Also, do you have a (the) right brochures? We need it in (to use the new ones at) the conference.

(Also,) You should check some information (the attachments I've included here) on your laptop before the meeting (convention).

JONATHON'S NOTES: It looks like you understand the basic format of the message, but you didn't have enough time to finish. Sometimes word selection is difficult, but after writing a few of these assignments, you will be a much better writer. Pay attention to my editing and copy it in your next assignment. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home