Business Correspondence Class 2

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Assignment #1, Rachael

Dear Sally,

Are you ready for the convention?
Anyway, I am writing regarding your attendance at the technology convention in Las Vegas,
First, I want to check your itinerary because I'm net sure when you will be getting back to the office.
Also, I wanted to check that you are taking the right brochures. Also, I will attach some information which you need including a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients you should try to meet, a forecast of future saled and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of our software. Maybe you can check these on your laptop computer before the conference.

Good luck at the convention!

Sincerely,

Rachael

EDITED VERSION
Dear Sally,

Are you ready for the convention?

Anyway, I am writing regarding your attendance at the technology convention in Las Vegas. First, I want to check your itinerary because I'm net (not) sure when you will be getting back to the office.

Also, I wanted to check that you are taking the right brochures.

Also, I will attach some information which you need. including (Please find attached) a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients you should try to meet, a forecast of future saled and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of our software. Maybe you can check these on your laptop computer before the conference. Good luck at the convention!

Sincerely,

Rachael

JONATHON'S NOTES: Good job! You've understood the assignment and written a clear message to your partner with the target language. Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home