Business Correspondence Class 2

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Assignment#1,Sho

I am writing with regard to your itinerary. I am not sure when you will be coming back to our base in Alaska.Please let me know as soon as possible.

In addition, I also would like to make sure you have the blue-covered brochures"Our Alaska"

I have some other materials I'd like you to check on your laptop

EDITED VERSION BELOW

Dear Sally,

I am writing with regard to your itinerary. I am not sure when you will come (be coming) back to our base in Alaska. (Please let me know as soon as possible.)

In addition, I also would like to make sure you have the blue-covered brochures "Our Alaska" you are bringing to the conference and give you some information about it (REDUNDANT).

(I have some other materials I'd like you to check on your laptop before the convention.) Please find attached (an) MS word (document) including a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of clients she (you) should try to meet, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of my (our) software.

Have a nice trip.

Sincerely,

Sho Ishikawa

JONATHON'S NOTES: Good job, Sho! You've used the target language well. I've also written a few transitional sentences to show you some examples of how to make your email flow logically. Keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home