Business Correspondence Class 2

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

assigement 1-becky, yu jiuan huang

Dear Sally,

I am writing concerning your itinerary.

Also, I want to make sure if you are taking right brochures. Please check that you have the new one before you leave town.

I would like to send information for you to check. Please kindly find attached a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of our clients, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of our software.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

May I have appointment with you? Please let me know when you will coming back and what time suits you.

Best regards


Becky

EDITED VERSION BELOW
Dear Sally,

I am writing concerning your itinerary .

I would like to send some information for your reference (you to check). please (Please) kindly find attached for lastest brochures (THIS IS NOT IN THE ATTACHMENTS) a sales report for the last business quarter, a spreadsheet of (our) clients, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for use of your (our) software.

(Also, I wanted to make sure you are taking the right brochures. Please check that you have the new ones before you leave town.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact with me.

May I have appointment with you? Please let me know when you will coming back, and what time suits you.

Sincerely,

Becky

JONATHON'S NOTES: Becky, you've done a very good job. Your email is clear overall, but you did miss the part about making sure Sally is taking the right brochures (it's not an attachment). Good use of the target language. Keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home