Business Correspondence Class 2

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Assignment #2: Jennifer !

Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am writing regarding your request for service.

Unfortunately, our computer system crashed on Friday, but we did not discover that until
Monday.
It seems your files were corrupted. As a result, I wasn't able to read your massage or open
the JPEGs or PDF files you attached.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.
Would it be possible to send your message about the problem again, including the attachments?

Best regards,

Jennfer Park

EDITED WITH NOTES
Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am writing regarding your request for service.

Unfortumately, Our conputer system crashed on Friday, but we did not discover that until Monday.

Unfortunately, (DON'T USE UNFORTUNATELY TWICE - It seems) your files were corrupted so I couldn't read any information including the text, JPEGs and PDF file which you sent to illustrate your problem. (corrupted. As a result, I wasn't able to read your message or open the JPEGs or PDF files you attached.)

As a result I can fulfill your request for service. (REDUNDANT)

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Would it be possible to send it again about your problem including the attachments. (Would it be possible to send your message about the problem again, including the attachments?)
Best regards,

Jennfer Park

JONATHON'S NOTES: Your writing is pretty good overall, but your use of the target language is not 100% correct. Please have a look at how I've edited it. Good luck with Assignment number 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home