Business Correspondence Class 2

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

assignment1 Kenta Kato

Dear Sally,

I'm writing regarding your itinerary. I'm not sure when you'll be back to the office. Could you let me know before you set off?

In addition, I'm writing concerning the brochures you are taking. I want to make sure if you are taking the appropriate brochures for the convention.

Also, I would like to give you some imformation. Please find attached a sales report, a spreadsheet of clients, a forecast of future sales and the new specifications for minimal requirements for operating our software.

Good luck at the convention.

Sincerely,

Kenta

EDITED VERSION
Dear Sally,

I'm writing regarding your itinerary. I'm not sure when you 'll be back to the office. Could you let me know before you set off?

In addition, I'm writing concerning the brochures you are taking. I want to make sure if you are taking (the) appropriate brochures for the convention.

Also, I would like to give you some information. Please find attached a sales report, a spreadsheet of clients, a forecast of future sales and the new spefications (specifications) for minimal requirements (for operating our software).

Good luck a the convention.

Sincerely,

Kenta

JONATHON'S NOTES: Good work, Kenta! It looks like you didn't have quite enough time to finish, but you used the target language well. Keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home