Business Correspondence Class 2

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Assignment #2, Rachael.


Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am the customer service representative for Computer Nerds Inc. I am writing to apologize for our own computer problem.

Unfortunately, our own computer system crashed on Friday, So your information has been lost due to file corruption. In addition, I cannot read any of the attachments in your previous email request for service, which included some JPEGs and a PDF file to illustrate your problem. Also, part of the text in the email message itself has been corrupted and is unreadable.

As a result, I would be grateful if you could re-send your information. Also, I ask you to re-send the attachments because it is exxencial to fulfill your request for service.

Please accept my sincerelest apology for the problem. We trust that there will be no mistake in the future anymore.

Best regards,

Rachael
Computer Nerds Inc. Customer Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home