Business Correspondence Class 2

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Assignment 2-becky, yu jiuan huang

Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am writing concerning your service request.

Please accept my deepest apologies, but due to techical problems from Friday until Monday, I was not able to see your previous email and attachments. Would it be possible to send it again?(Please attach the JPES and a PDF file again).

Many thanks,

Becky




EDITED VERSION BELOW
Dear Ms. Rosa Jackson,

I am writing conce(r)ning your service request.

Please accept my deepest apologies, but due to techical problems from Friday until Monday, I was not able to see your previous email and attachments. Would it be possible to send it again?(please included JPEGs and a PDF file) (Please attach the JPEGS and PDF file again).

Many thanks,

Becky

JONATHON'S NOTES: Becky, I think you've written the most concise message of the entire class, but you've used the target language well and the message is fine overall. Good luck on the last assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home